Skip to main content

关于跨国婚姻的英语口语对话

现在婚姻的形式越来越多样化,就好像跨国婚姻一样,下面小编为大家整理的关于跨国婚姻的英语口语对话,希望对大家有用!

英语学习

关于跨国婚姻的英语口语对话

Nancy: If you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

南希:如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

Sara: Why? Did tom pop the question?

萨拉:为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

Nancy: Not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents consent.

南希:没有,我怕父母不同意。

Sara: Let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

萨拉:我猜猜,你父母一定是希望你嫁一想要给孩子报个好的、合适的儿童英语培训机构youyi8.com首先你要知道儿童学英语什么最重要?个中国人,对吗?

Nancy: You are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like Im between a rock and a hard place.

南希:是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

Sara: I used to have the same pro石家庄成人英语学习班有适合上班族的吗sdyxyj.com?我觉得从小孩抓起来。blem when I was with my ex.

萨拉:我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

Nancy: Oh, how did you deal with it?

南希:那你是怎么解决的?

Sara: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

萨拉:我就顺其自然,继续和我的韩国男朋友约会,但后来我们还是分手了。

Nancy: Oh, its a pity. What was the matter?

南希:太可惜了,为什么啊?

Sara: Simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

萨拉:很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

N: Like what?

南希:比如呢?

Sara: He hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

萨拉:他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

Nancy: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

南希:这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

Sara: Yes, he said it would be better for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

萨拉:是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但我就是不想辞掉工作。

Nancy: so thats why its hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

南希:所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

Sara: Not really. There are many successful mixed marriages around us.

萨拉:也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。


留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: